- Rockets and Nano-Satellites
The Portland State Aerospace Society is a multi-disciplinary group of engineering students and industry professionals. We build and fly amateur rockets! Ours are not the toy models you may be familiar with; they're over ten feet tall, and are equipped with sophisticated avionics. Our (very) long-term goal is the development of a launch vehicle capable of placing a nano-satellite into low earth orbit.
- Gear Indicator for An Electronically-Controlled Automatic Transmission
- A seven-segment LED display indicating the currently-selected gear of an electronically-controlled automatic transmission
- LTC2991 Development Board
- A simple printed circuit board that makes it easy to plug the surface-mount LTC2991 into a standard solderless breadboard.
- External Power Supplies for Duracell LED Lamps
- An external DC power supply for Duracell battery-powered LED lamps.
- Reflow Toaster Oven Conversion
- Thoughts on my experience modifying a common toaster oven for reflow solder service.
- Breadboard Power Supply
- A small power supply designed to fit solidly onto a standard solderless breadboard. Provides a user-selectable 3.3 VDC or 5.0 VDC output.
- Seven-Segment LED Display Boards
- A pair of small printed circuit boards designed to mount a single-digit seven-segment LED display. A work in progress.